Nature's Miracle Herb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nature's Miracle Herb

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 am

Article about Bronchitis: Wild Oregano Oil: Nature's

Since the beginning of time, mankind has looked for substances to treat a wide range of health problems, rather than treating individual symptoms or conditions. Natural compounds may offer the best hope, as they have the potential for multiple uses. Research has shown that spice extracts offer a wide range of curative properties. They are powerful germicides, capable of killing a wide range of germs, as well as potent antioxidants. One of the most potent of these is wild oregano. Wink

About the author: About the author ' Kathy Browning is a healing arts practitioner and wellness coach. She is also the Editor-In-Chief of 'The Art of Living Well', an ezine focused on the mind, body, spirit connection and the author of 'Feng Shui for Abundant Living'. Be sure to visit ***** for more information. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Flu Bronchitis. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!

• Gelcaps provide the beneficial aspects of Wild Oregano Oil without using a dropper or having an after-taste.
  • Great for people needing the benefits of Wild Oregano Oil in digestive, intestinal and other internal problems related to infection.
  • Each Oreganol gelcap contains 140 mg. of Wild Oregano, equal to 6 drops of Oregano Oil from a dropper.
  • It is with much interest that we got about to write on Bronchitis Viral.
  • So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest! Surprised

The Benefit of Oregano Has Gone Largely Unnoticed

In addition to fighting various fungi, oil of oregano is useful against bacteria and parasites. It can be used to treat internal and external fungi including athlete's foot. Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema can be improved. Oil of oregano outright destroys all variety of fungi and yeasts, regardless of where they reside. In the case of parasites, oil of oregano has had success in neutralizing worms, amoeba, and protozoan. Oil of oregano's antiseptic powers are immense ' it inhibits the growth of the majority of bacteria, something that prescription antibiotics fail to accomplish.

Oil of Oregano is also a powerful painkiller. An article published in Phytotherapy Research describes how oregano oil superceded anti-inflammatory drugs in reversing pain and inflammation and is nearly as powerful as morphine as a painkiller.

Because Wild Oregano is an Edible Spice, It is Acceptable for Human Ingestion

However, the type of oregano used if very important. North American Herb and Spice was the first company of the American market to introduce edible Oil of Oregano. To be edible, this essential oil must be made only from wild, mountain-grown, Mediterranean oregano, free of all chemicals and pesticides. It also has to be emulsified in a carrier oil such as eastern michigan university, which is used by North American Herb & Spice in its oil of oregano. The oregano they use is 100% Mediterranean oregano and is produced by old-fashioned cold pressing and steam distillation, using no chemicals to extract it. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Bronchitis. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.

• Few people realize that wild oregano has been relied upon as a therapeutic herb since antiquity.
  • About 3000 B.C. the Babylonians described it as a cure for lung and cardiac disease.
  • They also used it for wound healing and venomous bites.
  • The ancient Greeks used wild oregano for healing wounds, destroying infections and reversing lung and cardiac disorders.
  • A rolling stone gathers no moss.
  • So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Bronchitis Viral!
  • Whatever written should be understandable by the reader. Evil or Very Mad

The book, Salmon's Herbal, written in the 1600's, oregano oil is highly valued and recommended for chest, menstrual, uterine, lung and digestive complaints. Specific uses mentioned include: diarrhea, asthma, colds, infections of the female sexual organs and uterine tumors. Additionally, its value against liver disorders is emphasized.

Oil of Oregano is a completely natural substance derived from the wild oregano species. The plant grows in remote mountainous regions free of pollution. Only the leaves of the flowering plant are used. They are picked precisely when the plant is highest in essential oil. Being wild, it is grown chemical-free and the oil is extracted via a completely natural process ' no chemicals or solvents are used. The oil is the source of virtually all of the plant's active ingredients. It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Flu Bronchitis if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!

Oregano oil is well known in the Mediterranean world (Greece and Crete) for its ability to slow down food spoilage because of its antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and antioxidant abilities. The related herbs of thyme and marjoram sold in most North American supermarkets, are labeled incorrectly as oregano and possess little of the wild oregano's healing properties. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Flu Bronchitis with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

• North American Herb & Spice Oreganol Oil and Gelcaps can be found in most health food stores across North America.
  • They also offer their products online and can be found using the keywords: North American Herb & Spice;
  • Oil of Oregano;
  • Oregano Oil; and Oreganol.
  • Ignorance is bliss, is it?
  • Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Bronchitis Viral.
  • So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it! Rolling Eyes

Oil of Oregano is Available in Liquid and Capsule Form

Oil of Oreganol is highly concentrated, so when using it internally, start with small amounts, like one to two drops twice daily in juice. Take one drop twice per day working your way up to one drop four times per day. Mix with one teaspoon of honey, maple syrup, or olive oil to improve palatability. Take for a period of 15 days and then stop for 15 days. Repeat the process. The presentation of an article on Bronchitis plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

Oil of Oregano effectively treats: acne, allergies, arthritis, asthma, athlete's foot, candida, constipation, croup, dandruff, diarrhea, digestive disturbances, insect bites, bronchitis, canker sores, colds, flu, earaches, fatigue, gum disease, headaches, menstrual irregularities, muscle pain, parasites, pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia, psoriasis, toenail problems, seborrhea, ringworm, rosacea, sinusitis, varicose veins and warts.

You are suffering from colds, flu, bronchitis, viral infections, athlete's foot, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, headaches, menstrual irregularities or experience any of the ailments mentioned above, oil of oregano may be the miracle cure you have been searching for. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Bronchitis Viral, nothing could stop us from writing!

Garden of Health ( , William Langham described an even wider range of uses including such diverse conditions as bladder trouble, bleeding, heart failure, head pain, itchy skin, mouth pain, spots on the skin, stomachache, intestinal worms and toothache. Oregano oil has always been relied upon as an emergency medicine. Some of the matter found here that is medicine to treat bronchitis seems to be quite obvious. You may be surprised how come you never knew about it before! Shocked

Oil of Oregano may also be applied topically to treat itches, infections of the skin, gum, teeth or just about any orifice of the body. Exercise care if you use it in the genital region where it is best mixed with olive oil or coconut oil before application. (1 drop per teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil/butter). Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Flu Bronchitis. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it! Wink

Breathing problems are becoming more common as air becomes more polluted. Many alternative therapies, especially herbal medicine and homeopathy, can help in many of the more common conditions that affect the respiratory system.

Consult a Qualified Practitioner/Therapist for:

Homeopathy Remedies will be prescribed for the individual case but may include the following: Aconite 6c for fever, tight chest, tickly cough, and thirst might be recommended; Kali bich. 6c when there is loose white sputum, a rattling cough, and irritability; Phosphorus 6c for voice loss, burning throat, cough, and thirst; Pulsatilla for dry Persistent Cough proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Persistent Cough to produce worthwhile reading material for you.

Consult a qualified practitioner/therapist for: Acupressure Coughing spasms in the upper back can be relieved by pressure on the point between the shoulder blade and spine, at heart level. Idea

For a Spasmodic Painful Cough

Magnesia phos. for a loose, rattling cough with watery phlegm 'Calcarea, alternating with Ferrum phos. Aromatherapy Massage chest and back with essential oils-eucalyptus, sandalwood, frankincense, and myrrh are recommended. Add essential oils to hot water and inhale to help expel phyegm. For a dry, hard cough, try cypress, hyssop, bergamot, or cammomile oil used as steam inhalations. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Acute Bronchitis. that was our intention, to astonish you.

For a Hard, Dry Cough With Fever

Ferrum phos. for a cough with thick, white phlegm - Kali mur. for a cough with yellow phlegm that is worse at night - Kali sulf. Our objective of this article on Persistent Cough was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Persistent Cough, and compare it with what we have printed here.

Acupuncture An imbalance in the flow of energy to the lungs can be treated by inserting needles into the Lung meridian on the arms, or into the meridian of another organ with a related rhythm.

For a Cough With a Fever Use Yarrow or Angelica

For a catarrhal cough use elecampane or elderflower. Diet and Nutrition Biochemic tissue salts, taken in tablet form: There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Persistent Cough projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.

Symptoms of bronchitis and coughing up a persistent cough producing phlegm, breathlessness, chest pains, fever, and headache. Treatment Aromatherapy Take deep inhalations of eucalyptus and sweet thyme. Whenever one reads any reading matter likeChronic Bronchitis, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete. Rolling Eyes

• Herbal Medicine A cupful of elecampane infusion, three times daily, can be helpful in clearing mucus and easing a bronchial cough.
  • And taking garlic capsules every night in winter and herbal teas cold twice daily may help prevent a recurrence of acute bronchitis.
  • We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Bronchial Cough.
  • However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Bronchial Cough.

Bronchitis/wheezing Bronchitis is an inflammation of the airways that connect the windpipe to the lungs (bronchi). Can bronchitis cause lung to two weeks and is caused by a variety of viruses and bacteria. It can be dangerous in the elderly and those with heart disease. Chronic bronchitis is more serious and can last for months, getting progressively worse. It is usually caused by breathing polluted air or smoking. Coal miners and construction workers, for example, are particularly susceptible. Using the intuition I had on Persistent Cough, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Persistent Cough has been included here.

Cough at night when lying down, lack of thirst, and loose green sputum in the morning. Traditional Chinese Medicine This treatment aims to improve lung energy with remedies such as plantain seed, balloon flower root, honeysuckle flowers, or gardenia fruit. Laughing

Coughs Coughing is the body's natural way of clearing irritation and congestion from the lungs and airways. A dry cough is reacting to an irritant, a productive cough helps to expel congested phlegm. A common cold or influenza is usually accompanied by a cough. But coughs can be a sign of other respiratory problems (a hoarse cough may indicate laryngitis in an adult and croup or whooping cough in a child), or more serious breathing disorders (see Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Emphysema, and Asthma).

Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis?

Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit ***** About the Author: Bronchitis Naturally proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Bronchitis Naturally to produce worthwhile reading material for you.

3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE

I couldn't believe it. 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

She Told Me to Do 2 Things..

1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Bronchitis. that was our intention, to astonish you. Smile

• Also use this homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler.
  • I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone.
  • It really works.
  • Our objective of this article on Bronchitis Naturally was to arouse your interest in it.
  • Bring back the acquired knowledge of Bronchitis Naturally, and compare it with what we have printed here. Embarassed

Ok, I Will Continue With My Story

-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. Evil or Very Mad

But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..

Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Bronchitis Naturally projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jerrodtyson.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top